Rihanna had lunch at Le Petit Four restaurant in West Hollywood yesterday. She chose a grey and white pinstripe outfit by Alexander Wang for the occasion. The boxy short-sleeve top is made of wool pieced together in an asymmetric design while the pants have an elasticized drawstring waist. She also wore Wang’s Ingrid oxfords in almond-coloured croc-embossed leather. Sadly, the lace-up shoes are sold out everywhere. Rih carried Delvaux‘s limited release Ceci n’est pas un Delvaux handbag, of which only ten were sold in the US.
Rih’s jewelry included two of her favourite necklaces – an estate diamond necklace from Kentshire and MALA by Patty Rodriguez‘s Where you from? necklace that features Bridgetown, Rihanna’s hometown. Once again she wore Yvonne Léon‘s 18k gold pearl stud earring and five pearl lobe earring in her right ear and she’s still rocking her official The Monster Tour iPhone 5 case with its Trapstar-designed graphic. Shop the look below.
Update August 17, 2014: Rihanna also wore several rings and coil cuffs by Lynn Ban.
- Alexander Wang grey pinstripe top ($495)
- Alexander Wang pinstripe track-style pants ($550)
- Delvaux Brillant MM plain black leather handbag ($5,100)
- Yvonne Léon 18k gold five mini pearl lobe earring ($1,099)
- Yvonne Léon 18k gold and pearl stud earring ($571)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- The Monster Tour iPhone 5 case ($16)