Rihanna attended Roc Nation’s pre-Grammy brunch for the third year in a row. Back in 2012 she wore Bottega Veneta and last year she opted for Céline. This year she wore an interesting ensemble from Altuzarra‘s Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Joan Smalls opened the show with the striped blouse and high slit skirt, which features a fold-over waistband. The white lace-up pumps are by Manolo Blahnik.
Rihanna kept her accessories pretty simple. Her jewelry included several rings by Jacquie Aiche (a diamond and Labradorite pyramid ring, a twisted gold band and a rose gold ‘V’ ring) as well as Mason Stanley‘s diamond double harpoon ring. Her arrow necklace is by Jennifer Meyer. Click through the gallery for a closer look at her jewelry and check out the links below if you’re interested in purchasing any of these fantastic pieces for yourself.
- Altuzarra Chika long-sleeved striped blouse ($995)
- Altuzarra Obi striped fold-over skirt ($1,260)
- Mason Stanley diamond double harpoon ring ($3,100)
- Jacquie Aiche rose gold and pavé diamond ‘V’ ring ($831)
- Jacquie Aiche twisted band ring ($195)
- Jacquie Aiche pavé center double pyramid gemstone ring (from $2,750)
images via rihanna-diva, style, listed stores