Rihanna invited some of her family to an estate in Malibu yesterday for a Mother’s Day celebration. She spent the day with her mother, aunts and cousins. Rihanna wore a tiered dress by Chanel from several seasons ago. The black and white polka dot dress has the brand’s logo scattered here and there among the print. She paired the dress with an oversized cardigan and Manolo Blahnik‘s Chaos Chain sandals. The barely there sandals are kicked up a notch with a silver chain ankle strap. Rih previously wore these back in September 2013.
She accessorised with Fallon‘s gold herrringbone necklace, an initial pendant necklace by Sue Gragg and a Dior open choker. Her rings are by Jacquie Aiche and include a double teardrop gemstone ring, a gemstone center eye ring, a bunny ring and a few double pyramid gemstone rings.
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos Chain sandals in black suede or black patent ($845)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
images via instagram