Rihanna watched her beloved Clippers play against OKC at the Staples Center yesterday and she clearly wasn’t amused by the team’s gameplay but in the end they managed to pull off a win. Rihanna arrived to the game in a simple black cap and an Ann Demeulemeester Til Roses tank top that she wore a few months ago. Back then she dressed it up with with floral Stella McCartney separates but today she cropped it and paired it with her favourite Acne Generic Girl distressed boyfriend jeans for a more casual look.
Her necklaces included a gold and diamond initital necklace designed by Sue Gragg and Fallon‘s wet gold herringbone necklace. Rihanna also wore several rings by Jacquie Aiche – a bunny ring, three pyramid gemstone rings, a double teardrop ring and a gemstone center eye ring.
Update: Rihanna wore Jennifer Fisher‘s new brass ball choker.
- Ann Demeulemeester Til Roses tank top in white ($298)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
images via rihanna-diva