Rihanna and BFF Melissa were spotted courtside at the Staples Center last night. The two watched the Clippers take on OKC. Rih wore a head-to-toe look from DKNY for Opening Ceremony. The sporty monochromatic ensemble included a white token logo baseball shirt that reads “Donna Karan circa 1991″ and DKNY 1991 black leggings with stars printed down the right side. She topped it all off with the OC canvas sneakers with a 3.5” heel that boast DKNY’s token logo but are made in the style of Opening Ceremony’s signature boots and sneakers.
Rih accessorized with her favourite Fallon wet gold herringbone necklace and two Dior Mise en Dior pearl rings. She also rocked some pieces by Jacquie Aiche – a bunny ring, three pyramid triangle rings with lapis, moonstone and labradorite gemstones, a double teardrop ring with crysoprase and lapis gemstones as well as a diamond eye ring with a ruby ‘iris’.
Update: Rihanna’s ‘R’ initial pendant with diagonal diamonds was designed by Sue Gragg.
- DKNY for Opening Ceremony DKNY token logo baseball shirt ($165)
- DKNY for Opening Ceremony DKNY logo leggings ($160)
- DKNY for Opening Ceremony OC high heel sneakers ($175)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
images via rihanna-diva