Last November Rihanna paid a visit to the Clara Brathwaite Centre for Oncology and Nuclear Medicine that she founded in her grandmother’s honour at the Queen Elizabeth Hopistal in Barbados. The singer wore a cute dress by Dolce & Gabbana from the Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The Cady is a curve-hugging dress that features bold black and white vertical stripes, wide shoulder straps with self-tie closures, and a ruffled hem with curved stripes. She paired the dress with Manolo Blahnik‘s minimal Chaos ankle-strap sandals.
I already posted about her jewellery here and here but let’s take a look at it once again. She sported Jennifer Fisher‘s Spring 2015 white South Sea pearl cleavage chain necklace, which consists of two white pearls affixed to a delicate gold chain. Rih also wore two yellow gold and pavé white diamond rings by Djula. These are the Double Line ring and the Heart Beat ring. You can shop the entire look below.
- Dolce & Gabbana Cady black and white striped dress ($2,495)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos ankle-strap sandals in patent nude ($725)
- Djula Double Line ring with diamonds ($1,800)
- Djula Heart beat ring with diamonds ($2,700)
- Jennifer Fisher white south sea pearl cleavage chain necklace ($2,500)