Rihanna was spotted leaving Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Los Angeles last night. She did a high fashion take on bohemian headbands. Rih wore a headband by Dolce & Gabanna from their Spring/Summer 2014 collection, which was heavily influenced by Sicilian culture. The gold headband is made of coins bearing the profiles of ancient romans. She also donned the studded platform espadrilles by Christian Louboutin that we spotted her in just before her birthday in February.
Her jewelry included an emerald cabochon ring by Lynn Ban, a wet gold herringbone necklace by Fallon and several pieces by Jacquie Aiche. Rih wore Jacquie’s 4-labradorite gemstone horizontal necklace, a double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase, a bunny ring, a gemstone center eye ring and three double pyramid gemstone rings in lapis, moonstone and labradorite. She also wore two of the designer’s diamond shaker toe anklets as well as a diamond three chain row anklet. Rihanna also carried Jacquie Aiche’s black python tasselled clutch bearing an eye motif.
Update: Rihanna is wearing a grey sweatshirt trimmed in gold pleats by Dries Van Noten, from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. And she is also wearing a Inez linear trickle cuff from by boe, which is available in three finishes.
- by boe Inez linear trickle cuff ($225)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
- Christian Louboutin Cataclou studded platform espadrille ($695)
images via rihanna vault