On September 7 Rihanna attended Jourdan Dunn’s “Cell for Gratitude” party to raise Sickle Cell awareness. She wore a red bias cut tank top and classic double pleated trousers by Edun. Earlier that day she had attended their Spring/Summer 2015 fashion show. Rih opted for Manolo Blahnik‘s Chaos ankle-strap sandals in a matching red suede and carried Gucci‘s Soho handbag in a taupe nubuck leather. Her jewellery included Jacquie Aiche‘s outward trinity body chain with lapis gemstones, two Medusa cocktail rings by Versace and Ana Khouri‘s Lola yellow gold and diamond cuff bracelet.
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos ankle-strap sandals in red suede ($725)
- Gucci Soho nubuck leather handbag ($895)
- Versace Medusa motif glossy ring ($395)
- Versace Medusa two-tone cocktail ring ($375)
- Jacquie Aiche outward trinity bodychain ($6,500)
images via rihanna daily