On May 21st Rihanna was spotted leaving her favourite restaurant, Giorgio Baldi, with best friend Melissa Forde. Rih opted for a blue and white outfit with a sporty edge. She wore a cropped navy hoodie with dolman sleeves by MM6 Maison Martin Margiela. She paired the hoodie with white jeans by Frame Denim. The Le Color Rip skinny jeans have multiple slashes on both legs that end at the knees. Rihanna finished off the look with navy chain-embellished slide sandals by Chanel and a pair of vintage Versace sunglasses. The pink sunnies were purchased from Depuis 1924 and feature round frames and croc-embossed handles with the Versace Medusa logo at the temple.
Rihanna protected her iPhone with a Melody Ehsani-designed case. The Clea iPhone 5 case features artwork of Egyptian queen, Cleopatra. She also wore a diamond estate necklace from Kentshire. The rest of Rihanna’s accessories were by Jacquie Aiche and included the black python tasselled clutch with eye motif that she’s been carrying around all week as well as some rings, bracelets and anklets that have been highlighted before. Briefly, these are a bunny ring, a gemstone center eye ring, three gemstone double pyramid rings, an H cuff, a ten diamond bezel cuff, two hammered flat tip cuffs, a double crescent horn cuff, a shaker diamond toe anklet and a multi-chain diamond anklet.
- MM6 Maison Martin Margiela boxy dolman cropped hoodie ($385)
- Frame Le Color Rip skinny jeans in Blanc ($199)
- Melody Eshani Clea iPhone 5 case ($25)
- Jacquie Aiche hammered flat tip cuff (2,400)
- Jacquie Aiche 10 diamond bezel cuff ($1,625)
- Jacquie Aiche H cuff with pavé diamonds ($8,000)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold vermeil double crescent horn cuff ($340)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
images via rihanna-diva