After killing it in Altuzarra at the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch, Rihanna was spotted looking sexier than ever at 1Oak nightclub later that evening. She wore a midnight blue jumpsuit from Galvan‘s Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The crepe jumpsuit has thick straps, a square neckline with a v-shaped cut out, and a v-back with a satin insert. But the most interesting detail is the hidden corset, which keeps everything nice and tight. The singer’s shoes were Giuseppe Zanotti‘s white chain-trimmed mules. The sandals are made of leather and have a 4.25″ heel.
She also wore a lot of the same pieces of jewellery from the aforementioned brunch. These included WWAKE‘s irregular pearl necklace, Colette‘s Savute and Baby Garras ear cuffs, two gemstone cuff bracelets by Jacquie Aiche (click here to shop the current selection), and two pavé pear cuffs by Jemma Wynne. Her other cuffs comprised a plain gold Pawn cuff by Michelle Fantaci, a gold Rehab ID bracelet by Luis Morais, and a diamond Matchstick cuff by Nora Kogan. Among her rings are a V ring by Nikos Koulis and two Galaxy rings and two Stardust rings by Xiao Wang.
- Galvan hidden-corset crepe jumpsuit in midnight blue ($1,359)
- Giuseppe Zanotti chain-trimmed leather mule sandals ($895)
- Colette Savute yellow gold ear cuffs ($3,250)
- Colette Baby Garras single ear cuff ($1,850)
- WWAKE irregular pearl necklace ($373)
- Michelle Fantaci yellow gold and blue diamond Pawn cuff ($3,640)
- Nora Kogan yellow gold and diamond Matchstick cuff ($7,300)
- Jemma Wynne pavé Pear diamond cuff ($4,500)
- Xiao Wang Galaxy ring with black gold and diamonds ($64,350)
- Xiao Wang Two Stardust ring ($2,015)
images via rihanna diva