Rihanna is back in LA after spending some time in London and if you missed the post on her travel outfit click here. She spent part of last night at Giorgio Baldi restaurant and she wore a black diamond quilted jacket from Étoile Isabel Marant over a simple black hoodie. Her ruffled denim skirt is by Givenchy. The stone wash knee-length skirt has a zip closure that runs diagonally along the front. Rih spiced up her outfit with Manolo Blahnik‘s Margolotta ankle boots, which are mesh booties embellished with white leather daisies and a vibrant pop of yellow.
Once again, Rihanna wore several Christian Dior pavé diamond rings along with her Jennifer Fisher burnished white diamond ‘Momma’ cuff. Her Eddie Borgo jewelry for the night included a gold Spire Line bracelet, a silver perforated Aerator open cuff and a gold Aerator cone ring. But Rihanna also showed off a delicate new necklace. This one is Campise‘s rose gold gun necklace (also available in yellow or white gold). The gun motif is not new for Rihanna. She has a gun tattoo and has sported other gun jewelry such as Jason of Beverly Hills’ gun ring and vintage Chanel gun earrings.
- Étoile Isabel Marant quilted zip jacket ($563)
- Givenchy stone wash ruffled denim skirt ($1,450)
- Manolo Blahnik ‘Margolotta’ ankle boot ($765)
- Campise gun necklace ($850)
- Jennifer Fisher burnished white diamond Momma cuff ($5,300)
- Eddie Borgo Spire Line bracelet in gold ($360)
- Eddie Borgo Aerator open cuff in silver ($300)
- Eddie Borgo Aerator cone ring in silver ($225)
images via rihanna vault