Rihanna is currently watching Argentina take on Germany in the final match of FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil. Despite Brazil losing their last two matches, Rih showed some love to her favourite team by sporting a Brazil flag on her neck and a watch by Hublot. This version of the Atelier watch is one of three watches specially designed for the 2014 World Cup but this one in particular was only given to special guests. However, it is rumoured to be sold at select Hublot boutiques. The limited edition watch has a black modern face and a bright strap that features the colours of the Brazil flag.
Rih also wore the same Trapstar Evolution printed football tee that she wore a few weeks ago while watching Argentina play Iran and carried her beloved Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag. Her jewelry included a small thorn septum ring inset with stones by Meadowlark, a diamond estate necklace from Kentshire, a MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace that says ‘Bridgetown’, a diamond coil ring by Lynn Ban and a labradorite double pyramid ring by Jacquie Aiche.
- Trapstar Evolution printed football tee (£145.00)
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag ($1,200)
- Meadowlark small thorn septum ring with stones (from $160)
- Lynn Ban sterling silver coil ring ($744)
- Jacquie Aiche medium pyramid triangle ring in labradorite ($2,365)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
images via rihanna-diva