Rihanna was radiant in white on the island of Corsica, France today. She wore some pieces from Isabel Marant‘s Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Firstly, the top is the Mia bralet, which is made of hand-embroidered white lace. The delicate bra top has a hook closure. Rih’s skirt is Marant’s Oriane mini that is vintage-inspired. The boho-chic skirt has pin-tucked pleats, a double layer ruffle and lace trim. Her shoes were Alexander Wang‘s Alek sandals in Natural. The sandals are made of smooth calfskin leather and boast a double buckle ankle cuff and a low stacked heel. Unfortunately, since these items were released a long time ago they are no longer available online.
Luckily, you can still get your hands on some of her jewelry. The singer wore stacks of Jacquie Aiche necklaces, body chains, cuffs and rings. These included a rosary necklace, a spaced out mini pyramid triangle necklace, an outward trinity bodychain with lapis gemstones, a hammered brick bracelet, an assorted moonstone knuckle ring, and a lapis cuff as well as shark tooth hoop earrings. Shop these pieces and a few similar items below.
- Jacquie Aiche spaced-out mini pyramid triangle necklace ($3,875)
- Jacquie Aiche outward trinity body chain ($6,500)
- Jacquie Aiche hammered brick bracelet ($5,440)
- Jacquie Aiche teardrop gemstone bezel cuff in moonstone ($4,265)
- Jacquie Aiche assorted labradorite and lapis knuckle ring ($6,250)
images via rihanna inifnity