Rihanna was photographed leaving Mastro’s Steakhouse in Los Angeles with a few members of her family. She wore Joyrich‘s Ghetto Pink Bear tee. The shirt, which is currently only available in black, features a graphic of a pink teddy bear in a Joyrich cap, black sunglasses and a bandana rocking a ‘R’ chain and holding flowers. Rihanna also wore Citizens of Humanity‘s Premium Vintage Racer jeans in Crosby. The low-rise skinny jeans have a rip in the right knee and three slashes in the left along with other signs of distressing and light whiskering. She finished the look with pink suede Manolo Blahnik Chaos ankle-strap sandals.
Her jewelry included a Kentshire estate diamond necklace that used to be one of her go-to pieces but she hasn’t worn it in a while. Just yesterday she debuted Melody Ehsani‘s gold barbed wire choker and last night she wore not one but two of the spiky necklaces. Of course, some Jacquie Aiche jewelry was involved in last night’s look. Rihanna wore her favourite Jacquie Aiche labradorite necklace, double pyramid gemstone rings in lapis, moonstone and labradorite as well as a bunny ring, a double teardrop ring in lapis/crysoprase, a gemstone center eye ring with a ruby iris and two diamond anklets. Finally, she wore two pearl rings by Dior.
- Joyrich Ghetto Pink Bear t-shirt in black ($57)
- Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Racer Low Rise Skinny jeans in Crosby ($248)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals in black patent ($725)
- Melody Ehsani gold barbed wire choker ($32)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
images via rihanna-diva