Rihanna was photographed arriving at LAX airport yesterday. She wore a pinstripe wrap top, black sweatpants and sneakers. The sweats are Joyrich‘s Rich Team logo sweatpants that boast a wide drawstring waistband and a large crest embroidered with the word ‘Joy’, a bear and dollar signs. Rih also wore Air Jordan Retro 5 sneakers from the ‘Fear Pack’. These sneakers, which were released in 2013, feature dark green suede uppers, black and fire red accents, and a translucent outsole. Her bodyguard carried her two favourite bags of 2014 – a Stella McCartney Beckett faux-leather backpack and Louis Vuitton‘s Alma BB mini handbag in the Damier Ebène canvas.
Rihanna’s jewelry included several regular items like her Kentshire diamond estate necklace, MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace and a Lynn Ban diamond coil ring. Last night also saw the return of Delfina Delettrez‘s eye and pearl earring and Jacquie Aiche‘s labradorite small triangle pyramid ring.
- Stella McCartney Beckett faux-leather backpack (£780)
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag ($1,200)
- Delfina Delettrez eye and pearl single earring ($422)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Lynn Ban sterling silver coil ring ($744)
- Jacquie Aiche medium pyramid triangle ring in labradorite ($2,365)
images via rihanna-diva