Rihanna’s yacht was recently spotted off Cannes, France. The singer wore a fourth Kai Lani bikini so it’s safe to say that the Miami-based brand is having the best week ever. Rih wore their mesh bikini in Electric Coral, which is a bright pink colour. Both the bottoms and the triangle top have contrasting mesh inserts. The nude mesh gives the appearance of cut outs from a distance.
The swimsuit is from the Resort 2015 collection that will be released in a few weeks so you can’t get your hands on it just yet. However, you can take a look at the 2014 version below, which has gold ball detail or purchase the bikini in black.
While on board the yacht, she covered up with an oversized t-shirt by DimePiece. Rihanna is a huge fan of Tupac so it’s easy to see why she would pick this top. The Gangster Chic Oversized Tee is a large pink t-shirt featuring a photo of Tupac set in a floral border. The singer also accessorised with Jacquie Aiche jewellery and this included a multi-diamond body chain, an outward trinity bodychain with lapis gemstones and a spaced out mini pyramid triangle necklace.
- Kai Lani mesh bikini top in black ($97)
- Kai Lani mesh bikini bottom in black ($97)
- DimePiece gangster chic oversized tee ($62) – available at Dimepiece and MLTD
- Jacquie Aiche spaced-out mini pyramid triangle necklace ($3,875)
- Jacquie Aiche 5-diamond thick body chain ($3,875)
- Jacquie Aiche outward trinity body chain ($6,500)
images via rihanna daily, fenty for u