On July 9th, Rihanna was spotted heading to her brother Rorrey’s mixtape release party in NYC. You already know about the clip-on septum ring by Meadowlark that caused quite a stir but here’s some info on the rest of her outfit. Rih wore a white strap dress by Kymerah. The silk dress features a scoop neckline and a draped slit in the back. She paired the slip dress with black high-top sneakers by Converse.
Besides the gold septum ring, the singer accessorised with her beloved Kentshire estate diamond necklace and a MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace that says ‘Bridgetown’. Rih’s rings included a diamond coil ring by Lynn Ban, an emerald and pink sapphire ring by Sabine G and a labradorite pyramid ring by Jacquie Aiche.
Update: Rihanna is wearing Shaun Samson’s silver bucket hat.
- Shaun Samson silver bucket hat ($165)
- Kymerah Alani dress in bone ($186)
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star high-top sneakers ($50)
- Meadowlark small thorn septum ring with stones (from $160)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Sabine G emerald, pink sapphire and white diamond ring ($3,508)
- Lynn Ban sterling silver coil ring ($744)
- Jacquie Aiche medium pyramid triangle ring in labradorite ($2,365)
images via rihanna-diva