Rihanna was photographed out and about Los Angeles yesterday. The Barbadian songstress was spotted posing with fans and hanging out with music royalty like Michael Bolton and Heart. Rih’s outfit was fairly low key and consisted of Givenchy‘s classic baseball cap and a Martine Rose hoodie. The sleeveless hoodie is from the Fall/Winter 2014 collection, which is the same collection as the denim jacket she wore a few days ago. The menswear hoodie features a large rave-inspired patch on the front that reads ‘New Beat Generation’.
She added a little fun to her outfit with bold men’s socks by Stance, the same brand that produced the Unapologetic socks for the 777 tour. This style is known as Pixel and they have a checkered pattern of maroon, black, yellow, grey, orange and mint green. The shoes are Converse‘s Chuck Taylor All Star high-top sneakers in black.
Once again Rihanna toted Reece Hudson‘s Siren leather backpack that has a turn lock gunmetal closure. Her jewellery included Inez & Vinoodh‘s Tahitian pearl and 18k yellow gold necklace that has a star charm and interlocking rings, Nektar de Stagni‘s freshwater peacock and white pearl choker, which is accented with black Swarovski crystals, and Jennifer Fisher‘s black ID bracelet from the Dark Side collection.
Update October 21, 2014: Rihanna’s denim iPhone case is by Local Heroes.
- Givenchy classic black baseball cap ($290)
- Stance Pixel men’s socks ($14)
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star high-top sneakers ($50)
- Reece Hudson Siren backpack in black ($895)
- Inez and Vinoodh Tahitian pearl necklace with oxidised silver ($1,645)
- Nektar de Stagni Lady Bug pink pearl and gold-plated choker ($675)
- Local Heroes jeans iPhone case ($18)
images via rihanna-diva