Rihanna was spotted out and about New York City last night. The Barbadian songstress wore a dress by Reformation. Reformation has become her top choice for eco-friendly but stylish clothing like this gorgeous coat she wore a few days ago in London. Last night she rocked their Hazel dress in Newton, which is a long sleeved, turtleneck mini dress in a dark grey colour. You can keep it traditional by folding the turtleneck or wear it up for a more unconventional look. This colour is currently sold out online but the Hazel comes in a variety of colours including a lighter grey called Giza. Rih covered up from the cold in Isabel Marant Étoile‘s Flor quilted coat and black, thigh-high, suede boots by Chanel.
She carried Balmain‘s Pierre tote, which was co-designed by Aurelie Bidermann. The tote is adorned with a white tusk. Her shades are Stella McCartney‘s flat cat eye sunglasses. The geometric sunglasses are made from nude acetate and have round lenses. Rihanna once again sported the Natasha Zinko Matchlock musket necklace and Annoushka earrings she acquired in London. The earrings are a single Frost large stud earring, a Vasilisa ear cuff, and a small Frost stud earring that was combined with a Frost pearl earring back to create a unique ear cuff. Shop the look below.
- Isabel Marant Étoile Flor green quilted coat ($1,080)
- Reformation Hazel dress in Giza ($138)
- Stella McCartney flat cat eye sunglasses in nude ($320)
- Balmain Pierre 24 Hours leather tote ($4,415)
- Annoushka Frost large stud earring (£495)
- Annoushka Vasilisa 18kt gold ear cuff (£595)
- Annoushka Frost stud earring (£220)
- Annoushka Frost pearl earring back (£150)
images via ultimate rihanna