Yesterday Rihanna and some friends enjoyed a catamaran cruise along the west coast of Barbados. The Barbadian beauty wore a black dress by Reformation. She donned their Henna wrap dress in black, which has adjustable straps, a deep v-neck and a fun fringe hem. This is the second Reformation dress the singer has worn in as many days. On Sunday she partied in their Rivulet maxi. For the cruise Rih also wore crystal-embellished suede sandals by Miu Miu that are currently sold-out and she carried a small, pink satchel by Versace, which has gold hardware and a removable long strap. Her necklaces are Jennifer Fisher‘s Fall 2014 silver knot choker and double ball choker.
Later, Rihanna did a bit of snorkelling in Charlie by Matthew Zink‘s Paulina bikini in black. From the Noir collection, the halter bikini top has crisscross straps and the bottom has split sides. Finally, she sported oversize cat-eye sunglasses by Stella McCartney that you may recognise from her jaunt to Paris Fashion Week earlier this year.
- Reformation Henna black fringe dress ($258)
- Charlie by Matthew Zink Paulina black bikini ($200)
- Stella McCartney orange cat-eye sunglasses ($300)
- Versace small satchel in white ($1,950)
- Jennifer Fisher silver knot choker ($495)
- Jennifer Fisher silver double ball choker ($350)
images via ultimate rihanna