Rihanna has had a very close relationship with fashion designer Alexander Wang. She’s been wearing his designs for many years, which prompted me to profile the young designer last year (click here to read that post). One click through the Alexander Wang tag will show you the many times she’s worn Wang’s designs since this blog’s inception. So it comes as no surprise that Rihanna is the first person to wear his Spring/Summer 2014 collection that literally debuted at New York Fashion Week just a few days ago. Rihanna was photographed leaving her hotel in London wearing an Alexander Wang Parental Advisory Explicit Content sweater with coated jeans by J Brand. She finished the look with white pumps by Manolo Blahnik.
- Hat: House of Malakai Military trucker hat ($169)
- Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarer ($130)
- Shirt: Alexander Wang SS2014 Parental Advisory sweater (click here to view the collection)
- Pants: J Brand 815 mid-rise coated skinny jeans in Black Tar – available at J Brand and Saks ($229)
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik Tayler pumps in White ($695)
images via rihanna daily, listed stores