Rihanna attended Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy party in Los Angeles yesterday. The annual event is always a big draw for celebrities but this is Rihanna’s first time attending in many years. She looked stunning in a yellow gown from Alexandre Vauthier‘s Spring/Summer 2014 couture collection. The satin dress, which is the couture version of a shirt dress, features a deep neckline and thigh high slit. Christian Louboutin‘s laser-cut Impera sandals, from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection, perfectly complemented the dress. Rihannna’s jewelry included several rings and bracelets by Jacquie Aiche and Mason Stanley, which are listed below.
- Mason Stanley diamond double harpoon ring ($3,100)
- Jacquie Aiche rose gold and pavé diamond ‘V’ ring ($831)
- Jacquie Aiche twisted band ring ($195)
- Jacquie Aiche pavé center double pyramid gemstone ring (from $2,750)
- Jacquie Aiche pavé diamond wrap leaf ring (from $2,600)
- Jacquie Aiche 14k three diamond bezel finger chain bracelet (from $715)
images via rihanna-diva, style, listed stores