We all have our favourite designers and I’ve been hoping that Rihanna would wear one of mine. I’m a huge fan of DYLANLEX by Drew Ginsburg. DYLANLEX is all about handcrafted, unique and eye-catching statement pieces made of antiqued metals and Swarovski crystals. Last night, Rihanna was photographed outside a club in NYC wearing the Falkor II, a bold necklace made of layered silver-plated chains, Swarovski crystals and spikes topped off with a tribal pendant. She also wore a lot of Jacquie Aiche pieces including two triangle pyramid rings in moonstone and labradorite, a gemstone eye ring, a bunny ring, two flat tip cuffs, a pavé diamond H cuff, a 10-diamond bezel cuff and diamond anklets.
Rihanna’s outfit is by VENUSxMARS. She wore their grey Spock sweatshirt with triangle quilting on the sleeves and the matching Buck Rogers sweatpants, which have similar quilting on the outer thighs, a drawstring waist and ankle zips. Rih completed the look with sparkly pumps by Christian Louboutin. These are the So Kate pumps in black glitter.
- DYLANLEX Falkor II oxidised silver-plated necklace ($1,080)
- VENUSxMARS Spock sweatshirt ($295)
- VENUSxMARS Buck Rogers sweatpants ($369)
- Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps in black patent ($625)
- Jacquie Aiche hammered flat tip cuff (2,400)
- Jacquie Aiche 10 diamond bezel cuff ($1,625)
- Jacquie Aiche H cuff with pavé diamonds ($8,000)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in labradorite and moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
images via rihanna-diva