Last night social media went crazy for the newest photos from Rihanna’s vacation in Turks and Caicos. Yesterday we looked at the Lychee Swimwear bikini from the first set of pictures so let’s take a look at what she wore in the others. Some of the photos came from Melissa Forde’s Instagram account but Rihanna’s resident photographer, Dennis Leupold, surprised us with the photo above, which showed off her bikini the best.
The swimsuit is by Ipanema and this seems to be the first time Rihanna has worn anything from the swimwear brand. Rih rocked their reversible rainbow bikini top ($77) and the matching braided bottom ($77). Both items can be worn on the rainbow-printed side or on the solid green side but the top is pretty special since it can be worn two ways – either as a wrap top or do like Rihanna and wear it as a halter tie-front. The bikini is almost sold-out and just one size is available.tie-front linen top ($405) from the Resort 2016 collection. The cropped top features a self-tie front, long sleeves and jours-échelle detail along the neckline, cuffs and hemline. You can also spot the Barbadian beauty’s Horsenbuhs necklace. It’s the brand’s rose gold long tri-link necklace ($19,000) that features three larger links accented with pavé white diamonds. The clasp is also accented with diamonds.
- Ipanema reversible wrap bikini top ($77)
- Ipanema reversible wannabe braided bottom ($77)
- Lisa Marie Fernandez tie-front linen top ($405)
- Horsenbush long tri-link rose gold necklace ($19,000)
- Jacquie Aiche moonstone petal stack ring ($2,190)
- Jacquie Aiche onyx eternity band ($1,190)
- Jacquie Aiche moonstone vertical kite ring ($4,000)
- Jacquie Aiche ear band ($1,075) – opal, labradorite, ruby, aquamarine
- Chopard mother of pearl and rose gold Happy Hearts bracelet ($3,050)
- Chopard onyx and and rose gold Happy Hearts bracelet ($3,050)
images via melissa forde, dennis leupold