Rihanna flew out of Los Angeles yesterday (April 19) and photographers caught her as she headed into LAX airport. Rih always prioritises comfort over style when travelling but she still looks pulled together. Her ensemble included yet another jacket from the Vetements x Alpha Industries collaboration.
Jacquie Aiche is one of Rihanna’s favourite jewellery designers and they once designed a set of flash tattoos together. In the past few years Aiche created denim shirts, cannabis leaf-embellished clutches and lighters. The newest addition to her expanding lifestyle collection are sweatshirts, tees and joggers. Rihanna donned a pair of those sweatpants yesterday. The black pants are embroidered with the sweet leaf and eye motifs that are regularly used in Aiche’s designs. Purchase here for $190. Rihanna also wore a couple of the designer’s cameo rings.
The top is also from Jacquie Aiche’s clothing line. It’s the Eye Burst + Sweet Leaf hoodie in navy ($190), which has a front kangaroo pocket, a leaf motif on one sleeve and an eye graphic on the back.
- Vetements x Alpha Industries reversible bomber jacket ($2,295) – available at SSENSE and FRWD
- Jacquie Aiche sweet leaf flower eye joggers ($190)
- Fenty x Puma bow satin slides ($108)
- RAEN Flatscreen sunglasses ($150)
- Jacquie Aiche eye burst + sweet leaf hoodie ($190)
- BAPE 1st Camo cordura day pack ($136)