Rihanna was seen out and about NYC looking very cute ahead of tonight’s CFDA Awards, which will be available for viewing at CFDA.com on June 3rd. The Prada eyeglasses are back! Rih was first spotted in the PR09PV style all the way back in December 2012. The eyeglasses are rectangular in shape and have baroque detail at the temples. She also accessorised with Eddie Borgo‘s Supra gold-plated choker, which boasts oversized links.
It’s also been a while since we’ve seen her with a Louis Vuitton handbag. For this outing she chose one of their mini bags, the Alma BB, in their classic and ubiquitous Damier Ebène square print canvas. The mini shoulder bag can be worn cross-body and features a gold padlock bearing the LV logo.
Lately, Rihanna has been loving Citizens of Humanity‘s offering of distressed jeans. She once again donned the Premium Vintage Racer skinny jeans, which she first wore with her pink wig two weeks ago. Rih completed the look with her favourite Manolo Blahnik BB black suede pumps and a shaker diamond toe anklet by Jacquie Aiche.
- Prada Baroque PR09PV rectangle eyeglasses ($162)
- Eddie Borgo Supra large link choker ($650)
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag in Damier Ebène ($1,200)
- Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Racer skinny jeans in Crosby ($248) – availabe at Revolve and Shopbop
- Manolo Blahnik BB black suede pumps ($595)
images via tumblr