A few weeks ago Puma released new campaign images featuring Rihanna, who serves as brand ambassador in addition to being a creative director for the athletic brand. The clothes in these campaigns are part of Puma’s main clothing line and should not be confused with Rihanna’s own collection. Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele was the brains behind the styling and she did another killer job. I couldn’t locate every single piece that Rihanna wore but there’s still plenty to shop.
- Puma PWRSHAPE Forever bra ($28)
- Puma Ignite Disc Sleeve Street Foam sneakers ($115)
- Puma Disc Fit adjustable hat ($40)
- Puma AOP t-shirt ($30 or two for $40)
- Puma placed logo boxer shorts 2 pack (£14)
- Jennifer Fisher custom Gothic letter pendant necklace ($6,500)
Finally, we’ve got Rihanna promoting the Eskiva sneakers. Since the first campaign images were released of the white sneakers everyone including rising style stars Zendaya and Kylie Jenner to fashion bloggers have been spotted in the athletic shoes.
images courtesy puma