It looks like Rihanna’s vacay is over! Today is her goddaughter/cousin Majesty’s second birthday and the singer popped over to Orlando, Florida to surprise the adorable toddler at Disney World. Here they are posing with Anna and Elsa earlier. Rih rocked a girly top from Rosie Assoulin‘s Spring 2016 collection that she got at Browns Fashion.
It’s the designer’s Knotty Knotty blouse ($2,935) that was featured in Look 5. The draped blue silk blouse has two bows on the front and one at the nape of the neck. You can also get it in white ($2,416).
These are the athletic brand’s Basket Classic men’s sneakers in white ($70). She’s been wearing this style for a long time and the shoe definitely deserves to be called classic since it goes with everything.
I’ll be updating this post if more photos become available.
- Roise Assoulin Knotty Knotty blouse in blue ($2,935)
- Puma Basket Classic men’s sneakers ($70)
- Jacquie Aiche moonstone petal stack ring ($2,190)
- Jacquie Aiche onyx eternity band ($1,190)
- Jacquie Aiche moonstone vertical kite ring ($4,000)
- Jacquie Aiche ear band ($1,075) – opal, labradorite, ruby, aquamarine