Rihanna was spotted leaving Giorgio Baldi last night wearing an all black ensemble. She wore a maxi dress that might look more than a little familiar and that’s because it was from the Rihanna for River Island Spring 2013 collection, which was co-designed by Rihanna and Adam Selman. The black dress has a thigh-high slit and straps that crisscross in the back. Rihanna previously wore this dress more than a year ago while on another visit to the restaurant. Click here to relive Rihanna for River Island’s London Fashion Week show.
Last night Rihanna covered up in a wool twill varsity jacket by Saint Laurent. The unisex jacket has leather trim at the shoulders and pockets as well as stripes on the ribbed collar and cuffs. She also wore Manolo Blahnik Chaos ankle-strap sandals in black patent and Rih’s bodyguard held her Jacquie Aiche black python clutch embellished with a blue eye motif.
Now let’s talk jewelry. Rih debuted a new piece last night and this one is by Melody Ehsani. It’s the designer’s gold barbed wire choker, which retails for an affordable $32. Rihanna also donned her favourite Jacquie Aiche jewelry and these are a gemstone center eye ring, three double pyramid rings in lapis, moonstone and labradorite, a double teardrop ring, a bunny ring, a diamond shaker toe anklet and a multi-chain diamond anklet as well as a labradorite necklace. The rest of her jewelry included two pearl rings by Dior and a ‘R’ initial pendant necklace by Sue Gragg.
- Saint Laurent leather-trimmed wool twill varsity jacket ($1,790)
- Melody Ehsani gold barbed wire choker ($32)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals in black patent ($725)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
images via rihanna-diva