Rihanna and her best friend Melissa are now in Los Angeles and they were spotted leaving Giorgio Baldi restaurant last night. Rihanna wore a white cropped sweater with a skirt by Simone Rocha. The last time we saw Rih wear Simone Rocha was during filming for Styled To Rock‘s first season in the UK. This time Rihanna wore a sheer floral embroidered skirt from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection along with studded lace macramé oxford shoes by Givenchy. She carried a Lady Dior handbag embellished with several patches from Dior‘s SS2014 collection. You can view the entire handbag collection here.
Rihanna also wore quite a bit of jewelry and I’ve listed purchasing info for most of it below. Her necklaces included a key pendant necklace with pavé diamonds by Chanel and a custom Where you from? necklace from MALA by Patty Rodriguez that reps her city of Bridgetown, Barbados. She also wore the Dior pavé diamond logo rings that she posted on Instagram earlier this week and her new favourite Eddie Borgo Aerator Cone ring. Last night her wrists were covered in a few more pieces by Eddie Borgo including two Spire Line bracelets and an Aerator open cuff. On her left arm she wore Jennifer Fisher‘s burnished white diamond Momma cuff. Peeking out from under her white top was Fallon‘s wide herringbone chain necklace. Finally she wore a pearl eye ring by acclaimed jewellery designer Delfina Delettrez.
- Delfina Delettrez eye and pearl single earring ($422)
- Eddie Borgo Aerator cone ring in silver ($225)
- Eddie Borgo Aerator open cuff in silver ($300)
- Eddie Borgo Spire Line bracelet in gold ($360)
- Eddie Borgo Spire Line bracelet in silver ($360)
- Fallon wide herringbone necklace ($125)
- Jennifer Fisher burnished white diamond Momma cuff ($5,300)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Simone Rocha transparent floral embroidered skirt ($1,435)
- Givenchy studded macramé lace oxfords ($1,295)