Rihanna was photographed leaving Da Silvano restaurant in New York City last night. She wore some items from Stella McCartney‘s Fall/Winter 2014 collection. The singer chose a chunky off set shapes dress in charcoal and a knotted handbag in beige. Both the long-sleeved sweater dress and shoulder bag are made of wool that is sprinkled with multi-coloured speckles. Rih rocked Robert Clergerie‘s super-cool rack tile Oxford shoes, which are covered in circular tiles. Her jewelry for the evening included Jennifer Fisher‘s silver ball chokers, Lynn Ban‘s yellow gold chevron rings and Jacquie Aiche‘s triple chain diamond and yellow gold anklet.
- Stella McCartney chunky off set shapes dress in charcoal (£645) or beige ($1,125)
- Stella McCartney chunky off set shapes handbag in charcoal ($610)
- Robert Clergerie rack tile oxford shoes ($293)
- Jennifer Fisher silver ball choker ($350)
- Jacquie Aiche triple-chain diamond anklet ($3,625)
images via rihanna daily