On her first night in Brazil Rihanna attended a party. She wore a black crepe jumpsuit from T by Alexander Wang. The sleeveless jumpsuit has a v-neck, wide legs and adjustable straps. Rih covered up from the night chill with the same Abercrombie & Fitch Natalie denim jacket that she was spotted wearing in New York a few days ago. She complemented her jumpsuit with Manolo Blahnik‘s Chaos sandals in black patent. The singer also carried a Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag.
Rihanna wore several pieces of her go-to jewelry to this event. These were a diamond estate necklace from Kentshire, a MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace that says ‘Bridgetown’, a diamond coil ring by Lynn Ban and a labradorite double pyramid ring by Jacquie Aiche.
- T by Alexander Wang black v-neck jumpsuit ($550)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals in black patent ($725)
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag ($1,200)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Lynn Ban sterling silver coil ring ($744)
- Jacquie Aiche medium pyramid triangle ring in labradorite ($2,365)
images via rihanna-diva