Rihanna was photographed leaving a gym in New York yesterday. Fashion lovers always worry about balancing style and function when it comes to gym attire but I think Rihanna nailed it with this ensemble. She wore some pieces from the debut VFILES Sports Plus collection, which was launched in April after years of fans demanding a collection from the well-curated store. VFILES Sports Plus consists of unisex tees, hoodies and mesh shorts as well as the leggings and sports bra that Rih wore. The latter items are primarily black and white and feature a waistband printed with the brand’s logo.
The singer paired them with Nike Air Max 90 sneakers in a bright white. She carried her essentials in Louis Vuitton‘s Alma BB handbag and accessorised her sporty look with Gogo Philip twisted hoop earrings, a MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace that says ‘Bridgetown’ and her Kentshire estate diamond necklace.
- VFILES Sports Plus sports bra ($100)
- VFILES Sports Plus sport leggings ($150)
- Nike Air Max 90 sneakers in white/white ($115)
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag ($1,200)
- Gogo Philip twisted gold-plated earrings (£17)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
images via rihanna-diva