Rihanna was photographed out and about New York City last night in a black dress from Adam Selman‘s Spring/Summer 2014 collection. The sold-out slip dress features white piping, thin tie straps and a high slit. She paired the dress with Manolo Blahnik‘s classic BB pumps in black suede. These shoes have been a staple in the pop star’s closet for years. Rih also carried a handbag by Tom Ford. The small evening bag is made of smooth calfskin leather and has a gold chain handle. The bag also has the designer’s initials in gold on the flap.
Rih’s jewelry for the evening included a diamond estate necklace from Kentshire, a Where you from? necklace from MALA by Patty Rodriguez that represents her hometown of Bridgetown, an emerald, pink sapphire and diamond ring by Sabine G and earrrings by Yvonne Léon. The earrings are an 18k gold and five pearl lobe earring and a matching single pearl stud.
Update August 17, 2014: Rihanna also wore several rings and coil cuffs by Lynn Ban.
- Manolo Blahnik BB pumps in black suede ($595)
- Tom Ford icon leather evening bag ($1,490)
- Yvonne Léon 18k gold five mini pearl lobe earring ($1,099)
- Yvonne Léon 18k gold and pearl stud earring ($571)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Sabine G emerald, pink sapphire and white diamond ring ($3,500)
images via rihanna-diva