Rihanna is now in Brazil to enjoy the last of the World Cup 2014 festivities. She arrived at the airport in Rio de Janeiro decked out in adidas gear. She wore a classic black track jacket with the brand’s signature stripes on the sleeves and trefoil logo on the left breast. Rihanna’s exact jacket isn’t available but the Firebird track top is very similar. Rih also donned grey shorts by adidas as well as their Superstar 2.0 sneakers. The singer has rocked these shell-toe sneakers before but this time she opted for a black and white version, which seemed to have been customised. The singer carried her favourite Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag.
Rihanna wore some jewelry we should all recognise by now – a Kentshire estate diamond necklace, a MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace that says ‘Bridgetown’, a diamond coil ring by Lynn Ban, an emerald and pink sapphire ring by Sabine G and a labradorite pyramid ring by Jacquie Aiche.
- adidas Firebird track top in black ($70)
- adidas Originals Superstar 2.0 sneakers in all white [women] or black/white [men] ($75)
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag ($1,200)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Sabine G emerald, pink sapphire and white diamond ring ($3,508)
- Lynn Ban sterling silver coil ring ($744)
- Jacquie Aiche medium pyramid triangle ring in labradorite ($2,365)
images via rihanna vault