Rihanna attended the premiere of MAC Cosmetics’ It’s Not Over in Los Angeles. The film is about young people affected by HIV/AIDS. Rihanna is the current Viva Glam ambassador and her lipsticks and lip glasses have raised a lot of money for the MAC AIDS Fund. Visit the official It’s Not Over website to learn more about the film.
Last night she looked adorable in a playful take on a classic business suit. This look is from Altuzarra‘s Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The pink gingham jacket has a button closure and a ribbon belt that is capped with a white pearl on each end. The matching skirt also has a button closure that you could button all the way down for a more modest look. Rih also wore the shoes from the runway. These are the Cocco sandals in pink, which have a lattice toe cap and thin ankle straps.
One of her necklaces is Carbon & Hyde‘s Katie necklace in yellow gold. It features two crisscross bars – one plain and one embellished with white diamonds. She also wore a plain charm choker and a triple pin ring from Jennifer Fisher‘s Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The yellow gold and diamond ring is so new that she is literally the first person to wear it. Among her other rings is a yellow gold snake ring by Kathy Rose that is embellished with a black diamond baguette (thanks for the tip, Merrick!) and a 14k yellow gold and white diamond bar ring by KC Designs. On her right hand are Lady Grey‘s Spring 2015 pinnacle ring with white mother of pearl and a cross ring in gold vermeil.
Last updated March 15, 2015.
- Carbon & Hyde Katie 14k gold necklace – available at Carbon & Hyde and Ron Herman ($1,955)
- Jennifer Fisher triple pin ring with white diamonds ($3,500)
- Jennifer Fisher charm choker ($2,200)
- Kathy Rose black diamond and gold snake ring ($3,600)
- KC Designs 14k white gold and diamond bar ring ($1,875)
- Lady Grey cross ring in gold vermeil ($190)
- Lady Grey pinnacle ring with white mother of pearl ($215)
images via rihanna diva