Rihanna was photographed leaving her hotel in Paris earlier today and the singer was bedecked in pieces from multiple Spring/Summer 2015 collections. But first, let’s talk about her Dsquared2 jacket. The black wool jacket is from their Fall 2015 collection, which debuted mere weeks ago at Milan Fashion Week, and features white shearling trim, a wide shearling collar and leather detail. This one will definitely be popular come Fall. Among her SS15 pieces is an Anthony Vaccarello sweatshirt. The grey long-sleeved top was part of the first look featured on the runway and is printed with the details from the collection.
She gave us a great look at her shoes on Instagram, which are from Simone Rocha‘s Spring collection. The flat mules are embellished with feather trim. Rih also rocked a handbag from Chanel‘s Spring collection. This is the new Girl bag that was inspired by the brand’s iconic suit jackets. Like a jacket it features sleeves (knotted to form a shoulder strap), front pockets and logo-embellished buttons.
Rihanna also wore Adam Selman x Le Specs The Hunger sunglasses in metallic silver. The shades have mirrored lenses and high-shine frames. Her thick gold choker is Jennifer Fisher‘s gold-plated Stop It Right Now choker while the other one is Lady Grey‘s pearled collar in gold. Finally, she sported three oxidised silver rings by DYLANLEX and you can check those out in the product gallery below.
Last updated March 15, 2015
- Adam Selman x Le Specs The Hunger sunglasses ($119)
- Anthony Vaccarello printed grey sweatshirt ($1025)
- Simone Rocha feather trim mules – available at Browns Fashion [via Farfetch] ($507)
- Jennifer Fisher Stop It Right Now choker ($375)
- Lady Grey pearled collar in gold ($190)
- DYLANLEX Syd silver ring ($200)
- DYLANLEX Fox silver ring ($160)
- DYLANLEX Jett silver ring ($230)
images via ultimate rihanna