Rihanna was spotted at the Nets vs Heat game in Miami last night. She wore a bucket hat by LA-based brand Joyrich. The floppy hat features a mixed print of angelic cherubs in sunglasses, flowers and gold dollar signs. The hat is also trimmed in gold chain. Rih’s outfit is actually menswear. She wore a blue cotton jacket and shorts embroidered with plants, birds and other random things. The jacket also has “Fly United” printed at the collar, cuffs and hem. The shiny suit was designed by Bernhard Willhelm.
She accessorized with some of the Dior jewelry she wore to the Resort 2015 fashion show. She kept the Mise En Dior tribal earrings and pearl rings along with the Diorific open chokers. Rihanna also carried a pink Lucrezia mini tote by Givenchy. We last saw her with this bag back in June 2013 when she was spotted in London with her little brother. Finally, Rihanna sported her favourite style of shoe – Manolo Blahnik‘s Chaos ankle-strap sandals. This time in a pretty pink suede.
I can also confirm that Rihanna is wearing several diamond anklets and toe anklets by Jacquie Aiche.
- Joyrich Angelic Rich Floral bucket hat in white ($53)
- Bernhard Willhelm embroidered bomber jacket ($1,143)
- Bernhard Willhelm embroidered cotton shorts ($490)
- Givenchy Lucrezia mini tote in pink ($2,090)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals in Black ($725)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond three chain ankle bracelet ($3,725)
images via rihanna-diva