Rihanna and some friends chilled by a river in Corsica, France yesterday. Rih wore a Charlie by Matthew Zink swimsuit. She opted for the brand’s signature Charlie bikini in turquoise, which is a classic triangle string bikini. Unfortunately, this colour is no longer available on their website but you can check it out in the gallery below. Once again she accessorised with Meadowlark‘s small thorn septum ring with precious stones.
Rih’s jewelry was predominately Jacquie Aiche and here’s a brief breakdown of some of these pieces she wore. The singer wore large hoop earrings, each embellished with two gemstones and a shark tooth, as well as four beaded necklaces. These included a turqouise and yellow gold bead necklace. She also donned a spaced out mini pyramid triangle necklace, an outward trinity bodychain with two lapis gemstones and a 5-diamond body chain. Gemstone cuffs, a multi-bangle hammered brick bracelet, a bunny ring and a double lapis ring were also among her selection that day.
- Charlie by Matthew Zink Charlie bikini in Platinum grey ($240)
- Meadowlark small thorn septum ring with stones (from $160)
- Jacquie Aiche spaced-out mini pyramid triangle necklace ($3,875)
- Jacquie Aiche turquoise beaded necklace ($1,208)
- Jacquie Aiche 5-diamond thick body chain ($3,875)
- Jacquie Aiche outward trinity body chain ($6,500)
- Jacquie Aiche hammered brick bracelet ($5,440)
- Jacquie Aiche teardrop gemstone bezel cuff in moonstone ($4,265)
- Jacquie Aiche mixed gemstone bracelet ($3,646)
- Jacquie Aiche assorted labradorite and lapis knuckle ring ($6,250)
- Jacquie Aiche plain bunny ring ($1,375)
images via fenty for u