On November 14th Rihanna returned to Los Angeles. The songstress was photographed leaving LAX airport in a comfy grey dress. It’s DKNY for Opening Ceremony‘s athletic tag and hooded logo dress. The heather grey jersey dress is ankle length and has a drawstring hood with contrasting white trim. The DKNY logo is emblazoned in silver on the back. She also wore sneakers from Marc by Marc Jacobs. The Ninja sneakers debuted a few seasons ago and are quite popular with fans of the contemporary line. The high top sneakers are distinguished by zigzag platform soles, the Marc by Marc Jacobs logo on the tongue and heel as well as wave detail on the upper. Rihanna’s version of the shoes are black and white but these are currently unavailable online. However, you can purchase the monochrome black version below.
Once again she chose her favourite Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. Rih also donned the Jennifer Fisher yellow gold and diamond Tight Slice choker that she debuted at Fort Belvoir Exchange in Virginia and a 5×4 diamond cluster necklace by Jacquie Aiche. Finally, she toted around Balmain‘s Pierre handbag in smooth black leather, which was co-designed with Aurelie Bidermann.
- DKNY for Opening Ceremony athletic tag and logo hooded dress ($195)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Ninja high top sneakers in monochrome black ($532)
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer sunglasses in black ($155)
- Jennifer Fisher diamond slice choker ($10,000)
- Jacquie Aiche 5×3 diamond cluster necklace ($2,750)
- Balmain Pierre 24 Hours leather tote ($4,415)
images via rihanna diva