Last night Rihanna was spotted at Giorgio Baldi restaurant with her goddaughter Majesty in her arms. The singer had reportedly just left a photoshoot, which is insane considering the busy weekend she just had with the 2015 Grammy Awards. Rih looked absolutely amazing in an incredible vintage coat by Donnybrook. The faux fur coat is black and white and has an oversized face print of different women’s faces. The plush car coat is a highly collectible piece from the late 80s and it’s easy to see why. It was purchased from Sielian Vintage Apparel. Lucky for you, Dawn Levy is bringing back this coat from the archives for her Pre-Fall 2015 collection. The new version has a peaked lapel and more modern fit. You can pre-order it here ($650).
Underneath the coat you can spot Trapstar‘s satin t-shirt, which is inspired by hockey jerseys. The v-neck top is black with the brand’s irongate logo across the front and stripes at the sleeves and hem. Her shoes were Giuseppe Zanotti‘s chain-trained mules in white. Rih’s bodyguard carried her Givenchy large pyramid pouch. The triangular bag has an adjustable wrist strap that is attached to a zip closure. Her jewellery consisted of Colette‘s yellow gold and white diamond Savute and Baby Garras ear cuffs as well as three silver-plated chokers by Jennifer Fisher. These are the knot choker, double ball choker and Stop It Right Now choker. Finally, Rih spruced up her iPhone with Ullu‘s SnapOn case in Cowlick. These iPhone cases are handcrafted from leather and cow hair therefore each has it’s own unique pattern.
- Dawn Levy Faces faux fur coat ($650)
- Trapstar satin hockey t-shirt (£110)
- Giuseppe Zanotti chain-trimmed leather mule sandals ($895)
- Colette Savute yellow gold ear cuffs ($3,250)
- Colette Baby Garras single ear cuff ($1,850)
- Jennifer Fisher silver knot choker ($495)
- Jennifer Fisher silver double ball choker ($350)
- Jennifer Fisher Stop It Right Now choker ($375)
- Ullu SnapOn iPhone 6 case in Cowlick ($55)
images via rihanna daily