Rihanna is back in Los Angeles after a short promotional tour in Paris where she attended the launch of Rogue by Rihanna at Sephora and announced a charitable partnership with Hard Rock Cafe. Last night, the acclaimed singer was spotted leaving Playhouse nightclub wearing a Dries Van Noten floral coat from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. The coat features a splash of floral print down the front and back with plain black sleeves. Unfortunately, Rihanna’s jacket is not available online but Barney’s has a similar one from the same collection. Click here to purchase . It’s available at Browns Fashion.
Rih also donned her favourite Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Racer distressed skinny jeans in Crosby and Manolo Blahnik Chaos ankle-strap suede sandals. She also carried the Louis Vuitton Alma BB mini bag that she debuted a few days ago in New York. Finally, she accessorised with rings by Lynn Ban and diamond anklets by Jacquie Aiche.
- Dries Van Noten Rolu floral belted brocade coat ($2,202)
- Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Racer skinny jeans in Crosby ($248) – availabe at Revolve and Shopbop
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos ankle-strap sanals in patent nude ($725)
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB handbag in Damier Ebène ($1,200)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
images via rihanna-diva