Today Rihanna was spotted out and about NYC wearing a Hyein Seo t-shirt. Rih has been a fan of the young designer since she donned that memorable faux fur “Fear” stole during Paris Fashion Week. The singer has also worn Seo’s creations for award shows and on tour. Today’s tee is from the Spring/Summer 2015 collection, which featured anti-establishment motifs like the School Kills slogan used here. The white version of this tee is currently sold out but you can buy the black one below or shop other Spring pieces at VFILES and Shop Super Street. These black boots by Prada are calf-high with a leather upper, a chunky wooden heel and feature nail head stud detail.
Her accessories included Le Specs round Wild Child sunglasses in black. These circular shades have a zigzag bar going across the top. Rihanna also donned one of Unearthen‘s unique crystal pyramid watches made with a vintage watch strap, Sabine G‘s Navona moonstone and sapphire ring, and Jennifer Fisher‘s gold-plated snake vertebrae cuff.
Update: Her choker was designed by Pylo. The handmade necklace consists of a stretchy red material with a dangling horse shoe charm. Purchase the affordable choker in black below.
- Hyein Seo School Kills t-shirt in black ($75)
- Prada wooden-heeled nail-studded leather boots ($1,600) – available at Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue
- Le Specs Wild Child round sunglasses ($80)
- Unearthen crystal pyramid watch – small (from $540) or large (from $552)
- Pylo lucky shoe choker in black/green ($15)
images via rihanna daily