Rihanna dined with friends at Da Silvano restaurant yesterday. Her look was simple but oh-so-chic. She wore a button front shirt by Isabel Marant Étoile. The grey-on-grey striped shirt has a button down collar and a curved hemline with a rough edge. She also donned Citizens of Humanity‘s Premium Vintage Racer skinny jeans in Crosby. This distressed skinny is a favourite of Rihanna’s and features light whiskering on the thighs and slashes in both knees. Her shoes are Manolo Blahnik‘s Chaos ankle-strap sandals in a classic black suede.
Rih carried a grey handbag from Miu Miu‘s Fall 2011 collection. The bag has a removable chain handle, a curved top that is highlighted by a gold bar and two flap closures. The brand’s logo is also visible on each flap. This outing was another opportunity to flaunt some of her favourite jewellery, namely a diamond estate necklace from Kentshire, a MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace that says ‘Bridgetown’ and a Lynn Ban diamond coil ring. You can just barely see her diamond body chain by Jacquie Aiche peeking out from under her shirt.
- Isabel Marant Étoile striped button front shirt ($135)
- Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Racer skinny jeans in Crosby ($248)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos ankle-strap sandals in black patent ($725)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Jacquie Aiche 5 diamond bezel thick body chain ($3,875)
- Lynn Ban sterling silver coil ring ($744)