Rihanna and Melissa Forde went shopping yesterday and they stopped by the Wild Style boutique on Melrose. Rih wore a floral skater dress by Joyrich. The Memorial Garden skater dress is from Joyrich’s Spring/Summer 2014 collection and is currently unavailable online. She paired the dress with black on black Air Max 90 sneakers. Rihanna also sported Dior‘s black and white Exquise cat-eye sunglasses and Stella McCartney‘s Beckett backpack, which is made of soft faux-leather. Everything came together for a sporty 90s look.
Rihanna wore the same jewelry we’ve seen her in all week – her Fallon herringbone necklace, a ‘R’ initital pendant necklace by Sue Gragg and a horizontal labradorite necklace by Jacquie Aiche. She also wore several rings by Jacquie including three double pyramid rings in moonstone, lapis and labradorite, a double teardrop ring in lapis/crysoprase, a bunny ring and a gemstone center eye ring. She also mixed in two pearl rings by Dior. And once again, she sported her Jacquie Aiche three-chain diamond anklet and diamond shaker toe anklet.
- Nike Air Max 90 sneakers in Black/Black ($110)
- Stella McCartney Beckett faux-leather backpack (£780.00)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
images via rihanna-diva