Rihanna continues to match her daring pink wig with her clothes, accessories and nails. A few days ago it was pink Versace sunglasses and before that it was a pink Nasir Mazhar terrycloth suit. Well, last night she opted for Joyrich‘s pale pink Paris 28 athletic big tee. The mesh jersey, which bears the number 28 on the front and back, is currently sold out but could be restocked due to high demand. Rih finished the look with cutoff denim shorts and grey chain-embellished flat sandals by Chanel.
Her jewelry yesterday included Fallon‘s herringbone necklace, a Kentshire estate diamond necklace and a Jacquie Aiche labradorite necklace. She also wore the Jacquie Aiche gemstone rings, bunny ring, cuffs and diamond anklets that have been her go-to pieces for the past few weeks and you can view purchasing info for most of those below.
- Joyrich Paris 28 Athletic Big tee in pink (sold out)
- Jacquie Aiche hammered flat tip cuff (2,400)
- Jacquie Aiche 10 diamond bezel cuff ($1,625)
- Jacquie Aiche H cuff with pavé diamonds ($8,000)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold vermeil double crescent horn cuff ($340)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
images via rihanna-diva