Shortly after hitting up the Balmain FW2014 presentation [link] Rihanna and Mel Ottenberg were spotted at Lanvin‘s show. Rihanna changed up quite a bit about her look. Not only did she wear an outfit from Lanvin’s pre-Fall 2014 collection but she also sported a shorter wig with blunt bangs, a boyish look that suited the outfit well.
Riri’s look included a brown fedora,a grey pant suit and black brogues. The jacket features Alber Elbaz’s signature flawless draping while the pants are actually tailored sweats (so good!). The interesting thing about the grey fur stole is the fact that it slips over the entire body but Rih seemed to have no problems manoeuvering. She also wore an astounding 35+ pieces of Lizzie Mandler gold jewelry. Check out a few of the pieces she wore below:
- Lizzie Mandler Othello knife edge band ring ($2,000)
- Lizzie Mandler princess cut ring ($340)
- Lizzie Mandler 10 day ring (starts at $2,100)
- Lizzie Mandler baguette knife edge ring (starts at $1,125)
- Lizzie Mandler The ring ($11,500)
images via rihanna vault, style, lizzie mandler