Rihanna was wiggin’ out yesterday! She donned a wig in a bright shade of pink just for the fun of it. Don’t you just love how a pixie cut, even a pink one, shows off that lovely face? Rih was at the Staples Center cheering on her Clippers. She wore a cropped denim jacket with elbow-length sleeves by Levi’s. The light-wash trucker jacket sports Levi’s signature yellow tab, which isn’t seen too often and is mostly associated with vintage pieces from the ’70s. Even though I’ve linked to the same jacket below it doesn’t ship to the US but Urban Outfitters has a similar Levi’s jacket for $78. Click here to purchase.
Rihanna also wore Citizens of Humanity‘s Rocket jeans in Manic. The high-waisted skinny has whiskering running from the pockets all the way down to the ankles. Rih complemented her pink ‘do with a pink Givenchy Lucrezia mini tote and Manolo Blahnik‘s ankle-strap Chaos sandals in pink suede.
Her accessories included Fallon‘s herringbone necklace, an R initital pendant necklace by Sue Gragg and a horizontal labradorite necklace by Jacquie Aiche. She also wore several rings by Jacquie including three double pyramid rings in moonstone, lapis and labradorite, a double teardrop ring in lapis/crysoprase, a bunny ring and a gemstone center eye ring. She also mixed in two pearl rings by Dior. The rest of her jewelry consisted of a three-chain diamond anklet and a diamond shaker toe anklet, both by Jacquie Aiche.
- Levi’s cropped denim jacket with cropped sleeves (£90.00)
- Citizens of Humanity Rocket skinny jeans in Manic ($218)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals in black ($725)
- Givenchy Lucrezia mini tote in pink ($2,090)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
- Jacquie Aiche plain gold bunny ring ($1,375)
- Jacquie Aiche pyramid triangle ring in lapis, labradorite or moonstone ($2,365 each)
- Jacquie Aiche gemstone center eye ring with ruby ($2,125)
- Jacquie Aiche double teardrop ring in lapis and crysoprase ($3,795)
images via rihanna-diva