Rihanna was spotted at Hooray Henry’s in Los Angeles yesterday. She was reportedly at a party hosted by Kevin Durant. She was photographed leaving the club covered up the in the same Cav Empt coach jacket that she wore in the studio recently and wearing her favourite Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals, this time in a cute red suede. She accessorised with the Delfina Delettrez eye and pearl earring that she debuted earlier this year, a Kentshire diamond estate necklace and a MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace that says ‘Bridgetown’. Now let’s talk about that dress that everyone is gushing about.
Since this was a pool party Rihanna opted for a lingerie-inspired dress from Meadham Kirchhoff‘s Spring/Summer 2014 collection as a cover-up. The red slip dress is embroidered with bats and stars and has an uneven hemline. The entire dress is a bit sheer but even more so around the bust and at the sides. Rih simply wore a red lace panty underneath.
Update: Rihanna was wearing Gucci sunglasses.
- Cav Empt Ubik Coach jacket ($225)
- Meadham Kirchhoff bat-embroidered slip dress (£1,078)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals in black patent ($725)
- MALA by Patty Rodriguez Where you from? necklace ($105)
- Delfina Delettrez eye and pearl single earring ($422)
- Gucci techno color ultra-light round sunglasses ($325)
images via rihanna-diva