Rihanna was spotted at the preview for KTZ’s menswear collection on August 23, 2013. Rih rocked a black John Lennon tee by Eli Reed with Levi’s cutoff shorts and her favourite Air Jordan sneakers. This is not the first time she has worn a tee bearing this particular photo of John Lennon. Back in January 2012, she got her notorious Thug Life tattoo while rocking a Lennon t-shirt by Amplified.
Rihanna also wore a new gold chain by Kayode Co., who specialise in handmade jewelry. Rih’s custom piece features King Tut and Nefertiti charms.
- Sunglasses: Le Specs Bowie sunglasses ($60)
- Shirt: Eli Reed John Lennon t-shirt ($35) – available at Supreme and Opening Ceremony
- Shorts: Vintage Levi’s cutoff shorts – similar available here ($54)
- Handbag: Jacquie Aiche Sweet Leaf python clutch ($2000) – email firstname.lastname@example.org to order
- Shoes: Air Jordan 1 Retro 93 sneakers ($130)
- Necklace: Custom Kayode Co. gold chain with charms
- Bracelet: Lynn ban double cross curb link bracelet in black rhodium – available here in rose gold ($39,000)
images via rihanna-diva